Animal Licenses

City ordinance requires all dogs and cats that are housed in Oak Forest to be licensed with the city. You may download an animal license application form or contact the City Clerk's Office to receive a mailed form. You will need the rabies inoculation number (tag number) along with the date of vaccination. Please note that the city code restricts the maximum number of dogs and cats per household to three.