Below please find information about vehicle stickers, water bills, parking and ordinance tickets, and commuter parking tokens.All vehicles that are housed in the City of Oak Forest must be registered with the City and must display a current vehicle sticker at all times. Vehicle stickers are valid from July 1 - June 30 of each year. Vehicle Sticker Applications are mailed annually to residents that currently have vehicles registered with the City of Oak Forest.
- Vehicle stickers must be purchased and displayed by Midnight, July 31, 2021.
- Stickers must be completely affixed to the lower right (passenger) corner of the windshield.
- Please pay online at: https://green-pay.us/TMAV-VPAY/of/home.html
- Registration fees will double on August 1, 2021.
Making Timely Payments:
How to Register for Online Water Billing Service The City of Oak Forest invites you to enroll in an online water billing service provided by Payment Service Network (PSN), a pioneer in the online payment industry specializing in billing, payment and communication services to utility companies and municipalities.
Click here to register to use this secure service. Then click the "Register" button and follow the prompts.
Once registered, it will take 24 hours for your bill to appear; however, you can pay your bill right away. After you register online, you can use your mobile device to view statements, pay your balance, and set up recurring payments through Auto-Pay (optional). Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. By paying electronically, you also will be able to avoid late fees since online payments post the same day.
Please note: If you are paying on your due date, payment must be made no later than 7 p.m. If payment is made after 7 p.m., it will be posted the following business day, which will incur a late fee.
Through the PSN system, you will be able to print receipts, view payment history, edit preferred payment methods, and change the date of or cancel Auto-Pay. You also will be able to pay by credit or debit card as well as make electronic payments from your checking or savings account.
To learn more or if you have trouble registering, please contact PSN at 1-866-917-7368 or email at email@example.com.
Water and Sewer Rates (updated April 2019)
The City of Oak Forest will incur a 1.2% increase in its cost of water supplied from the City of Chicago and the Village of Oak Lawn in the amount of $.054 per 1,000 gallons. In addition, the City of Oak Forest’s cost of operations to supply water and sanitary sewer services has increased. Since the Oak Forest’s revenue policies require that the Water and Sewer Fund be self-supporting, the City needs to increase its water and sewer rates to cover the increase from its supplier and its internal operations.
The proposed tier 1 volume rate is $8.77 per 1,000 gallons, or a $.13 increase. The proposed tier 2 volume rate is $9.85 per 1,000 gallons, or a $.13 increase. The increased sewer rate per 1,000 gallons is $2.10, or an increase of $.19. The following schedule details the computation of the new rates.
Consumer Confidence Reports - Water Quality
- 2011 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2012 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2013 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2014 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2018 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality
- 2019 Consumer Confidence Report - Water Quality