Please note: The Community Center is booked on Saturdays/Sundays through August 2017
The Oak Forest Community Center, located at 15501 South Kilpatrick Avenue, is available for use by families and organizations. Requests to rent this facility are welcome and will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. The facility's capacity is 100 people. A total of six (6) hours is the maximum amount of time available for rental and setup.
For more information or to rent the facility, please contact Jim Richmond at 708-687-4050, ext. 1005. Be sure to view the interior and exterior photos of the Community Center below.
- Call the Mayor's Office at 708-687-4050, ext. 1005, or stop by 15440 Central Avenue in Oak Forest, Illinois, to inquire about a date for an event: Do not use email. (Please note a verbal request for a date will only be honored for five (5) calendar days without an approved Rental Agreement.)
- There is a new Rental Agreement, which will be in effect for new applicants starting September 21, 2015.
- All completed Rental Agreements must be returned to the Mayor's Office along with a check for a security deposit and payment of the rental fee (see Rental Agreement for prices).
- The Rental Agreement is not final until it is approved and signed by the city.
- The cancellation policy should also be noted in the Rental Agreement. No refunds for cancellations requested after five (5) calendar days of Rental Agreement approval date.
- All rules and regulations must be complied with per the Rental Agreement.